Crew Member Emergency Procedures (EP) Training
The CASS Crew Member Emergency Procedures Proficiency course is designed to train and test flight crew and cabin crew members who operate airline, corporate and business aircraft on regular public transport (RPT) and or charter operations.
Training can be enhanced by including full wet drill and ditching procedures training undertaken in a controlled environment.
Elements covered on this course include:
- Emergency evacuation procedures
- Emergency equipment
- Land and Ditch emergency impact drills and commands
- Fire extinguishing – portable fire extinguishers (optional live fire fighting practice)
- Use of fixed and portable oxygen systems
- Aviation medicine
- Location and use of first aid equipment
- Control of crew and passengers during emergencies
- Ditching procedures (optional full wet drill)
- Survival training
- Security training.
Corcoran Aviation Safety Services will provide a fully qualified trainer, course materials and training aids (e.g. handouts, emergency training equipment).
You will need to provide appropriate classroom space in which theoretical learning can be delivered, and access to the aircraft type(s) on which practical role-playing training can take place.
- CASS Certificate for each participant on successful completion of course
- Option to apply for CASA Approved Certificate for AOC holder under CAR 217
- Complies with Civil Aviation Order 20:11 and Civil Aviation Regulation 253.
“Just wanted to say thanks for a great 3 days this week. The best, most interesting and well presented course I’ve done. Your professional approach, knowledge, attention to detail and presenting style are first class. Keep up the good work.” — TD, Air Ambulance Victoria.
“John, I am very proud to have been associated with you and I have enjoyed every moment working with you during this HiFly A340 operation. Thankyou for your support and kindness. As I will, I’m sure you will always hold fond memories of these past 4 years.
I look forward to our next venture together John, you are a true gentleman. Thank you so much.” — JB.