Dangerous Goods Training
The CASS 4 hour CASA approved Dangerous Goods Training course is designed for flight crew, cabin attendants, check-in staff, load planners and ground handling agents operating in regular public transport (RPT), charter operations and or general aviation (GA) environments.
Staff will be trained to identify dangerous and non-dangerous goods, and will learn appropriate company procedures to comply with CASA regulations.
Elements covered in this course include:
- Regulations and general philosophy on carriage of dangerous goods
- Operators’ responsibilities
- Identification of dangerous goods and their classes, hazards and handling labels
- Risks associated with each class of dangerous goods
- Identification of cargo/baggage likely to be dangerous goods
- Dangerous goods provisions concerning passengers and crew
- Appropriate handling of dangerous goods incidents and accidents.
Corcoran Aviation Safety Services will provide a fully qualified trainer, course materials and training including handout material.
You will need to provide appropriate classroom space in which theoretical learning can be delivered.
- CASA Approved Certificate on successful completion of applicable training course.
- Complies with Civil Aviation Safety Regulations Subpart 92.C – Training.
“I have seen many courses in both excellent airline and high standard business aviation and enjoyed the content and program of the one course I did with you.” — RC.