About John Corcoran
John is a former pilot with the Royal Flying Doctor Service of Australia. He conducts regular crew member training courses for airline, corporate, charter and private clients.
- An Airline Transport Pilot Licence with approximately 13,500 flight hours, principally in the general and aero-medical aviation sector.
- Formal Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) approvals to conduct crew member emergency procedures proficiency tests in accordance with Civil Aviation Orders and Regulations.
- Formal CASA approvals to conduct Dangerous goods training courses in accordance with Civil Aviation Safety Regulation Part 92.
- CASA acceptance to conduct Drug and Alcohol Management Plan (DAMP) programs in accordance with Civil Aviation Safety Regulation Part 99.
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment.
- Train Small Groups from Certificate IV in Assessment in Workplace Training (St John Ambulance Australia NSW).
- Formal CRM Instructor accreditation with the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) (2013)
- Former First Aid Instructor accreditation with St John Ambulance Australia (1991-2004).
- Honorary life membership with St John Ambulance Australia (NSW).
- Admission as a Serving Brother of The Order of St John as from 5 December 1990.
- Affiliate membership of the International Society of Air Safety Investigators.